When Troy was born, I searched Etsy and Pinterest for monthly baby update ideas. I really liked the onesie tie stickers because I am in love with little man clothes! Ryan also wears a tie to work every day so I thought there would be some fun Troy and Daddy pictures in the near future.
As cute as they are, I changed my mind when I found this ADORABLE pin on Pinterest. It was perfect. Not only was it creative and unique, but it works great as a monthly introduction page if you are planning to make a baby photo book!
LOVE IT!! All of the little details each month are so precious and I like how Mom is in the background. This will be awesome to look back on.
What you'll need for these monthly updates:
1) 1 blank wall
2) 1 willing husband
3) 1 cute baby
4) PicMonkey.com to add the text
I get a huge smile on my face every time I look at these. And yes, I'm going to say it-he's growing so fast!!!





Those are so cute!! It is great that they have the status updates of what he's doing, too!! Boy, he is getting even cuter!
ReplyDelete