Valentine's Day is a great time to get crafty and make some valentines for your loved ones. This year I decided to go with a doily theme. They are cute and fun and so versatile! First, I cut doilies into various shapes and glued them on cards that I made from cardstock. I also cut out hearts from scrapbook paper and added some stickers I had on hand.
Inside each card is a little Starbucks love because we love our coffee here in the PNW!
I made little envelopes to hold the gift cards out of doilies too. To do this, I just wrapped the card with a doily, trimmed it and glued it where it counted. Add a little heart sticker and you're good to go!
With the remaining doilies I made envelope liners by placing a doily over the top of the inside of my DIY envelopes (post coming soon). Then I did a little trimming and glued it down.
I added some washi tape and my doily valentine cards were ready to go!
Now I better find some stamps and get these out so they make it to my valentines in time!
XOXO













No comments:
Post a Comment